Kansas State Board of Nursing Multi Year Pass Rates of
National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX)
Program Summary of all First Time Registered Nurse Candidates from Dodge City Community Colleg
2019 - 92.31% 2018 - 88.89% 2017 - 95.83% 2016 - 88.89%
Dodge City Community College Department of Nurse Education
Multi Year Pass Rates
Pass rate based on first time testers for cohort year listed. Does not include students from different cohorts testing for the first time. Cycle is from June 1 to May 31.
Traditional Program 2019 - 91.67% 2018 - 87.5% 2017 - 95.83% 2016 - 94.12%
Multi Year Completion Rates
Completion rate based on the number of students for the cohort year that started and finished on first attempts. Completion rate does not include returning students. Two year cycle from August 1st to July 31st for traditional face-to-face program. Online program is one year cycle from August 1 to July 31.
Traditional Program 2017/2019 - 92% 2016/2018 - 53% 2015/2017 - 72% 2014/2016 - 66%
Multi Year Employment Rate
Employment rate is based on number of students employed in the field or pursuing higher education within 6 months of obtaining licensure. Cycle based on June 1st to May 31st.
Traditional Program 2019 - 100% 2018 - 100% 2017 - 100% 2016 - 100%
End of Program Student Learning Outcomes
Expected level of achievement: The adjusted group score will be at or above the 60% aggregate on the subtopics for the comprehensive predictor (cognitive) and 100% for the clinical evaluation tool subtopics (psychomotor).
May 2019 Graduating Cohort Data
1. Integrate caring behaviors in practicing the art and science of nursing within a diverse population.
a. Cognitive measurement = 69.23% b. Psychomotor measurement = 100%
2. Implement professional standards and scope of practice within legal, ethical, and regulatory frameworks.
a. Cognitive measurement = 72.1% b. Psychomotor measurement = 100%
3. Collaborate with clients and members of the interprofessional health care team to optimize client outcomes.
a. Cognitive measurement = 71.74% b. Psychomotor measurement = 100%
4. Formulate safe and effective clinical judgments guided by the nursing process, clinical reasoning, and evidence-based practice.
a. Cognitive measurement = 68.56% b. Psychomotor measurement = 100%
5. Manage care and provide leadership to meet client needs using available resources and current technology.
a. Cognitive measurement = 69.7% b. Psychomotor measurement = 100%
6. Generate teaching and learning processes to promote and maintain health and reduce risks for a global population.
a. Cognitive measurement = 70.3% b. Psychomotor measurement = 100%
7. Demonstrate effective communication methods to manage client needs and to interact with other health care team members.
a. Cognitive measurement = 68.78% b. Psychomotor measurement = 100%